Who we are
- EXPRESSINFO.cz is a web portal (hereinafter also Web or Website) focused on providing interesting information.
- The website is designed with respect for the privacy of visitors and users, so you can browse it completely anonymously without the need to register or log in.
- In connection with the display of advertisements on the relevant websites, third parties may place cookies through users’ browsers, read them or use them to collect data.
- You can completely disable cookies in your internet browser without affecting the basic functions of the website.
- Cookies allow third-party companies and its partners to show ads to users based on their visits to your website and other sites on the Internet.
- You can opt out of Google personalized advertising through your ad settings.
Images used on the website
- Images used on the website are usually licensed for free use, but may be licensed images from photobanks without the need to cite the author. By downloading images from this site, you may infringe the copyright of the licensee on those images.
Comments and contact form
- When visitors add a comment to this site, the data displayed in the comment form is collected, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the user agent string that defines the browser, which helps to detect spam.
- If you send us an e-mail message, we will keep your e-mail address only for the purpose of a possible answer. We never use the contacts we obtain via the form for marketing events or other types of promotion.
- The website uses Google Analytics.
- Whenever you visit www.EXPRESSINFO.cz, we automatically record your IP address and individual pages that you have visited on the site. It helps us improve our services and collect demographic data for aggregate use.
- You can typically disable Google Analytics in your browser using add-ons without affecting the functionality of the site. However, you bear the risk of using add-ons to disable Google Analytics.
Who we share data with
- We do not sell, exchange or rent information obtained from our customers to third parties. Only in the case of the sale of this site can we transfer this information to another entity in order to smoothly continue the functionality of the site for users.
- We may also disclose information when required to do so by law or as a necessity to make our services to you functional.
Copyright and liability
- All content of the website is provided without warranty and the operator is not liable for damages caused by use of the website, errors, typos, poor translation, outages or any of the linked pages.
- The content of the website is fully protected by copyright. Unless expressly stated otherwise, it is not possible to download, copy, reproduce or further distribute the content through other channels, with the exception of print for personal use, citations with reference to the source, or sharing on social networks.